Food Trucks at Universal Studios

A silly little blog about the food trucks at South Weddington Park, and sometimes stuff about Pugs.

May 26, 2011

Trucks for Thursday 5/26/11

Fresh and Meaty Burgers
12:00 - 2:00
Fresh & Meaty Menu

I haven't had a chance to try this truck yet, but I hear they're very good.  Large menu of burgers, sandwiches and sides.  Chili Cheese Fritos?  Wow!







Mossie Lee's Southern Cuisine
12:00 - 2:30
Mossie Lee's Facebook Page

New to Uni!  I have a lunch meeting today, so I won't get to try this.  If you try them, please let me know how it is.







Antonia's Nuts
11:15 - 2:00
Antonia's Nuts

Unable to add picture for some reason.  Anyway, really good caramelized pecans.  Also available covered in milk, dark or white chocolate.  They have Bavarian almonds too.

Note about yesterday:  Patty Wagon was supposed to be here, but they changed their schedule and didn't tell me.  Apologies to all who showed up looking for them.

Streets of Thailand, usually here every Thursday, has private gigs lined up for this week and next.  They'll be back on 6/9.

Have a great lunch!

Video of the day - Play him off, Keyboard Dog





No comments:

Post a Comment