Food Trucks at Universal Studios

A silly little blog about the food trucks at South Weddington Park, and sometimes stuff about Pugs.

May 5, 2011

Trucks for Thursday 5/5/11 - Cinco de Mayo

Streets of Thailand
12:00 -2:30
Streets of Thailand

Love the basil beef and the crab rangoon. The Pad Thai is very popular. Lots of yummy stuff here.






TK Truck
11:00 - 2:00
TK Truck
I haven't had a chance to try this one yet, but I hear the tikkeh kabob meat they use is really good.







Yalla Falafel Truck
11:30 - 2:00
Yalla Truck
I normally don't care for falafels because I'm not a fan of garbanzo beans, but this truck made me actually like them.  If you feel the same way about falafels, you should give this truck a try.  It definitely changed my mind.  They also offer chicken sandwiches made with kabob meat for you non-vegetarians.




And here's my pick for "cute video of the day."  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cindy,

    We would starve without you.

    Love,
    Warehouse 13 Writing Staff
    Universal City, CA

    ReplyDelete