Food Trucks at Universal Studios

A silly little blog about the food trucks at South Weddington Park, and sometimes stuff about Pugs.

May 31, 2011

Trucks for Tuesday 5/31/11

Kogi BBQ
12:30 - 2:30
Kogi menu

The one, the only, Kogi BBQ.  The one that started the food truck craze.  My personal faves are the short rib sliders.






Knockout Tacos
11:00 - 2:00
Knockout Tacos menu

The shredded beef tacos are AWESOME!  Really some of the best tacos around.  Better than a lot of restaurants!




Grill 'em All
12:00 - 2:00
Grill 'em All menu

7 oz. burgers in lots of unique combinations.  Burgers with blue cheese, sausage gravy, bacon, cream cheese, pineapple and PB&J, just to name a few.  I love the one with the blue cheese and cranberry gastrique (though I'm not exactly sure what "gastrique" means).





All American Softy - ice cream
11:30 - 2:30
Softy menu

First time at Uni!  Soft serve ice cream in cones, cups, shakes, or malts.  Also serving floats, slushees, cappuccino mocha lattes and soft pretzels.





On Friday when I left, I noticed that in addition to Ta Bom, the Dim Sum truck was there as well.  I don't know why, but they never seem to give me a "heads up" when they'll be stopping by.   I got some cheeseburger dumplings to enjoy at home.  I hope they return and let me know ahead of time.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

Video of the Day - 3-Way from SNL


No comments:

Post a Comment