Food Trucks at Universal Studios

A silly little blog about the food trucks at South Weddington Park, and sometimes stuff about Pugs.

August 19, 2011

Trucks for Friday 8/19/11 and important note


I will be on vacation 8/22 through 8/30.  I will not be updating my blog during this time.  I will try to update my Twitter feed,   but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do that everyday.  There are currently trucks scheduled each day on Bluffside, so I'm sure you'll find something you like. 

Friday 8/19 trucks:

Aloha Fridays
11:30 - 2:30
Facebook page
 
Teriyaki chicken & beef, kalua pork, ahi tuna poke, spam musubi, chicken katsu, garlic shrimp and loco moco.  Good stuff!






Chicago Meats L.A.
12:00 - 2:00
Menu

Italian beef or sausage sandwiches available with cheese, marinara and peppers.  They also have Sloppy Joes and Itatian beef tacos.







Ranchero Chido
11:00 - 2:30
Facebook page

Unable to find a picture that allowed me to cut and paste, but there's one on their FB page. 

Tacos, burritos, tortas, and quesadillas, available in a variety of meat or veggie options.  They also have homemade horchata.

Video of the day - Dog plays volleyball



Have a great weekend and I'll be blogging once again on 8/31!

No comments:

Post a Comment